Our enterprise significantly contributes to the work of different committees and groups of the German Institute for Standardization (DIN), the European Committee for Standardization (CEN), the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the German Geotechnical Society (DGGT):
- Steering committee of the geotechnical department of DIN
- DIN-committee on identifcation and classification of soil and rock)
- DIN-committee on geotechnical investigation of soil and rock
- DIN-committee on geotechnical field tests and measurements
- DIN-committee on sampling soil, rock and groundwater and groundwater measurements
- DGGT examination board for drillers
- CEN/TC 341 "Geotechnical investigation and testing"
- CEN/TC 341/WG 1 "Bohr- und Entnahmeverfahren, Grundwassermessungen"
- ISO/TC 182/SC 1 "Geotechnical investigation and testing"
- ISO/TC 182/SC 1/WG 1 "Identification and classification of soil and rock"
We are founding member of the "Bundesverbandes der Bohrunternehmen in der Baugrund-, Grundwasser- und Lagerst√§ttenerkundung e. V. (BDBohr)", the German association of drilling enterprises for ground investigation.
Moreover, we are member of the following associations:
- German Society of Geosciences (DGG)
- International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE)
- der International Association of Engineering Geology and the Environment (ISRM)